Canegrass Project, Western Australia
Located 60 kms southeast of Mount Magnet and 550 kms northeast of Perth in western Australia.
Canegrass Ni-Co-Cu Project:
- 4200 Ha
- Road accessible;
- No aboriginal title challenges;
- Highly prospective geological setting;
- Initial exploration identified anomalous nickel, cobalt and copper mineralization;
- Airborne VTEM ™ identified 14 priority targets;
- Drilling at two targets intersected anomalous nickel, cobalt and copper mineralization in 9 of 10 holes drilled;
- Downhole EM surveys indicate strong to moderate off hole anomalies that remain untested.
"Drill Ready Project…
Multiple Priority Targets"